Publish Application in Visual Studio 2013
Tags: VB.NET, VB 2008, VB 2010, VB 2012, VB 2013
This lesson describes how to publish an application in Visual Studio 2013 Express
To make your application available for distribution in a local file, FTP site, or web site you need to first publish it.
1. Right-click your project in the Solution Explorer and choose Publish from the context menu or use the Build menu selecting Publish [Your Project Name]
2. Specify the location to publish your application:
3. Select install type (how will users install your application):
4. Define where will the application check for updates:
5. Click Finish. Voila! Congratulations, you published your first application successfully.
This is how your setup should look like: